How to join in…
Want to keep up to up to date with what’s happening in participatory arts? Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter.
Want to connect with others to work collectively and collaboratively in making a greater impact in participatory arts?
Become a member.
Members sign up to the network’s mission, values and working practices, and contribute the time, energy, ideas and expertise they can in the context of mutual respect.
Our mission: better participatory arts
encompassing all art forms, ways of working, settings and purposes
Our values: collaborative and collective
tackling issues best solved by working equitably together as diverse individuals and organisations, enriching impact through joint advocacy and action
Our working practice: networked
sharing information, learning from each other’s experiences and creating new ideas, projects and partnerships that otherwise wouldn’t happen
As a member – whether you’re an individual, organisation or network – you’ll benefit from:
- sharing and inviting information and support through a dedicated members’ mailing
- taking part in regular forum meetings and gatherings (virtual for now) for deeper knowledge and practice exchange
- developing and using network activities and assets
- profiling your work and that of the network through use of the AWA member logo
- being listed on the website
- contributing content to the monthly newsletter and website
Membership is free up to the end of October 2020 and if you’d like to continue as a member after that, it’s on a ‘pay as you can’ basis suggested at £75 (organisations)/£25 (individuals) per year.