How to join in…
Want to keep up to up to date with what’s happening in participatory arts? Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter.
Want to connect with others to work collectively and collaboratively in making a greater impact in participatory arts?
Become a member.
Members sign up to the network’s mission, values and working practices, and contribute the time, energy, ideas and expertise they can in the context of mutual respect plus an annual contribution to core network running costs on a ‘pay as you can’ sliding scale basis (see below).
Our mission: better participatory arts
encompassing all art forms, ways of working, settings and purposes
Our values: collaborative and collective
tackling issues best solved by working equitably together as diverse individuals and organisations, enriching impact through joint advocacy and action
Our working practice: networked
sharing information, learning from each other’s experiences and creating new ideas, projects and partnerships that otherwise wouldn’t happen
As a member – whether you’re an individual, organisation or network – you’ll benefit from:
- sharing and inviting information and support through a dedicated members’ mailing list
- taking part in Zoom bi-monthly Forums and two Gatherings a year for deeper knowledge and practice exchange
- developing and using network activities and assets developed through member-led AWA Action Groups
- profiling your work and that of the network through use of the AWA member logo
- being listed on the website (should you wish)
- contributing content to the monthly newsletter and website
Annual membership (January to December) is on a ‘pay as you can’ basis on the following sliding scales:
Organisations: £75 to £300
Individuals: £10 to £25